NO JOY FreePBX Rest Apps on Aastra 6867i

hbonath

Guru
Reaction score
I started this over on the FreePBX forum - I hate spraying different forums with the same question, but it's been some time with Zero response over there, and besides, I like you guys way better over here =)

http://community.freepbx.org/t/freepbx-rest-voicemail-on-aastra/26370

Hello, we recently purchased to REST Apps and have been testing them in an effort to move away from the legacy Aastra XML Scripts for our customers.
We've had some problems with the Voicemail Apps on both the 6737i and new 6867i.
The 6867i works amazingly well, however we have found that there does not seem to be an option to record greetings from the App, I know this was available in the older Aastra XML scripts.
The 6737i App seems to be broken altogether, I can't seem to play any voicemails, and when I launch the app and try to navigate with the arrow keys I end up marking old voicemails unread instead of playing them or viewing them.
Are these known issues or do I have something wrong on my setup: FreePBX Distro 5.211.65-19
Thank you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.