SOLVED FreePBX ARI Framework Update Fails and Disabled - Pi

sanitycheck

Reaction score
I observed this problem on a plain Raspberry Pi Raspbx system, but thought I'd report it here since the Pi version of IncrediblePBX is based on Raspbx and may be affected as well. I posted a message on the RasPBX forum, too.

A new upgrade for FreePBX ARI Framework failed to install, and left that module disabled. The original version was 2.11.0.7 and the new version is 2.11.1.1. I believe the 2.11.1.1 version is new within the last 24 hours or so. This happened on two nearly identical RasPBX systems back to back, so I don't think this is an isolated case.

Because of that I do not want to upgrade the IncrediblePBX systems for Pi until I know it is OK. If the problem is common to both systems maybe someone here could help, too.

Module admin shows the following in the usual pop-up installer window:

installing files to /var/www/html/recordings..error copying files:
'cp -rf' from src: '/var/www/html/admin/modules/fw_ari/htdocs_ari/' to dst: '/var/www/html/recordings'...details follow
cp: cannot stat `/var/www/html/admin/modules/fw_ari/htdocs_ari/
': No such file or directory
done, see errors below
installing files to /var/www/html/recordings..done
fw_ari file install done, removing packages from module

The window never goes away or gets to a Return link, so the window must be closed manually. I can't say this message is what showed the first time it was run, but it is what shows when trying to run it again. System reboot did not help.

Thank you.

sanitycheck

Reaction score
Thanks. I applied the fix right after I posted the forum link and it put me right. Silly me applying a hot-off-the-press update!

tm1000

Schmoozecom INC/FreePBX
Reaction score
Of note this was fixed 12 hours ago. I don't know how you were able to apply the wrong version 1 hour ago.

sanitycheck

Reaction score
I applied the update to both systems just over 12 hours ago when 12.11.1.1 was still up. I could not find a reference to this problem at that time. I only posted here today when I could not see an update to that module on my affected test system in module admin (the command line fix you posted was required). Even so I should have searched again first before posting, to find the FreePBX link I listed above before posting my message here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.