FYI FreePBX 12 and Asterisk 12

kenn10

Reaction score
I'm playing with the FreePBX 12 distro. Interface is somewhat different from 2.11 FreePBX but things are working pretty well for an Alpha distro. I encourage others to get their hands dirty with it. I suspect Darmock is already engaged with it up to his elbows so PIAF Black can evolve into a full distro.

kenn10

Reaction score
My dial patterns aren't too complicated so I've survived without the text area. Considering the mutiny that occurred when this feature was taken away, I know there will be many, many people who are happy to see this feature return. :clap:

randy7376

Defnyddiwr Gweithredol
Reaction score
My dial patterns aren't too complicated so I've survived without the text area. Considering the mutiny that occurred when this feature was taken away, I know there will be many, many people who are happy to see this feature return. :clap:

I am one of the many people happy to see this return! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.