BUG Freepbx 11 and 12 unusable with Google Chrome

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that Freepbx 11 and 12 submenus are unusable if you access using Chrome, they work fine in Firefox.

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
No problem here. I exclusively use Chrome on my PCs.

I have FPBX 12 on Cloud-at-Cost. No problem accessing all menus using Chrome.

I have FPBX 2.11 (is that different than "11"?) on PogoMobile. No problem accessing all menus with Chrome.

Maybe I'm missing something. Give me an example of a submenu that you can't get at with either...

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
tycho , I'm using Version 41.0.2272.118 m

from the freepbx11 top menu bar, if I try to choose any option from the drop down bars, they fail.

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
hecatae, I can't replicate that behavior. :no: In fact, I have always used Chrome (well, for years, anyway), and have never had the problem you describe. My most recent FPBX installations were the Incredible PBX installs noted above -- the Pogo Image that came out last year, and the Ubuntu 14+ I-PBX (
FreePBX 12.0.38
/Asterisk 12.7.1) set.

Is your version of Chrome in need of an update? Mine, on this particular machine, is Version 41.0.2272.118 m

CoinTos

Reaction score
Yeah, something in the last couple of update to Chrome have made things flaky, happens both in pfsense menus and freepbx for me. Simplest solutions is select a different tab then return the tab giving you trouble with menu, etc. and all works again as normal. At least for me, it fixes it every time.

synack

Guru
Reaction score
I too have seen this with chrome and most often freepbx (however it does crop up in other pages occasionally) I have fixed it by closing the other tabs (right click tab and click close other tabs). closing and re-opening the browser and as CoinTos mentioned by shifting through tabs. The solutions for me have been inconsistent except for completely closing chrome. My gut feeling is that it's a multi-tab issue, but I have no supporting evidence of that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BKhumalo
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.