FYI FOP Button doesn't show Any Where

adorah

Reaction score
I use PIAF Green Asterisk 11 + FreePBX 2.11

I can't find a button for Flash Operator Panel even though it shows on the user menu, nore can I find it in any of the Tabs in the admin GUI

TwigsUSAN

Guru
Reaction score
To my knowledge FOP doesn't work with that version. You would need to get FOP2 if you wanted it.

mainenotarynet

Not really a Guru - Just a long time user
Reaction score
I would recommend the FOP2 (fop2.com) there is a trial version you can run indefinately with it being restricted to 15 buttons (ext, conf, trunks, parking, etc.) but for $40.US it is not resticted. there are 2 add-ons (when I originally got mine - now 5) IM Chat + 20US and Visual Voicemail+20US get everything for 80US. Want to strip the FOP2 brand out? the Whitelabel in all forms is 20US higher than above (Full blown 100US) there is a yearly maintenance for 20/yr -- I haven't gotten that in 3 years but need to start and the 3 new features that work in the newest FOP2 2.27 is a simple wallboard for Queues (10US) Set followme within FOP2 (5US) and Auto wrapup for queue agents/call centers (10us).

so depending on your needs you can get FOP2 for between 40 (basic basic) -> 145 full blown tricked out monster (add 20 for the white label version -- however I have no problem letting my people know what I use and support. :smile5:

And NO I do not work for or sell for FOP2 - I am just a user who likes their product. If you need help in getting started their forum is a good place to go, or here, (I'm sure I am not the only FOP2 user here).

Dadburns

Guru
Reaction score
A few days ago I installed PIAF Green on a couple of RhinoCeros servers, today I noted that when I access FOP from the "Main Menu" via the icon it calls "serverIP/menu.php?id=panel" which opens FOP but has no buttons showing. When I go into "FreePBX Administration" I find a module under the "Admin" pulldown; "FOP Panel" that also opens FOP but shows all configured buttons/extensions/trunks correctly by calling "serverIP/menu.php?id=admin".
After checking a little more thoroughly I found that FOP appears to be installed twice; under /var/www/html/panel and again under /var/www/html/admin/modules/fw_fop FreePBX only seems to be updating the .cfg files in /var/www/html/admin/modules/fw_fop. As a quick workaround I just renamed the standard .cfg files in /var/www/html/panel to .old and added symbolic link files in the original names pointed to their counterparts in /var/www/html/admin/modules/fw_fop and it started working from both locations. The two files I symbolically linked between the two installations were; op_buttons_additional.cfg and variables.txt
And yeah, FOP2 is much better... and is priced right... but original FOP is already installed and running (twice) in PIAF Green, so it might as well work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cajeptha
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.