TIPS Pickup a ringing ring group

ccwtech

Reaction score
I know you can pick up a ringing phone, but can you pick up a ring group?

I have a phone that I don't want to ring, but want to be able to pick up the ring group (it's not a part of).

I've tried to pickup one of the ext. that is ringing as a part of the group but can't seem to get that to work.

Hometech

Reaction score
Ok I think I know what to do. First in the extensions including the one that is not part of the active ring group enter:
Then from the phone that is not ringing and a call is ringing on the other phones dial *8
I believe and it should allow you to answer the call.

callgroup? 1
pickupgroup? 1

ccwtech

Reaction score
"First in the extensions including the one that is not part of the active ring group enter:"

I wasn't sure if something was supposed to follow or if ":" is what I am supposed to enter.

Hometech

Reaction score
"First in the extensions including the one that is not part of the active ring group enter:"

I wasn't sure if something was supposed to follow or if ":" is what I am supposed to enter.
Sorry about that put a number 1 like what I show under what I typed.
Callgroup 1
Pickup group 1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hezbay
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.