NEW Feature Chart Comparison: PIAF and Incredible PBX

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
Thanks, Ward, for that very-handy-and-all-in-one-place chart!

Jay Deal

Phhhhhhhhttttttt :)
Reaction score
I swear my neighbors ham radio must be killing my eyesight. Or it could be I'm just getting old. Either case, the only way I can read that chart is right next to the screen. And that's on a good quality 24" LCD.

Maybe change the font color so there is more of a contrast between the two colors or increase the font size and help people like me that still hate to use their glasses.

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
What he said. I had exactly the same thought but was too shy to mention it. It is very hard to read...

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
You obviously never had a Captain Midnight Decoder Ring or this would be easy for you. :biggrinjester:

Mark Spencer and I are both Auburn boys so we're partial to orange and blue, but...
Edit: Ctrl + (Windows platform and keyboard) and Command + (Mac) work wonders. :idea:

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
My IBM AT buckling spring loud as hell saved from the ash-heap keyboard doesn't have a Windows key. I guess I am SOL :(

(Windows) means "on the Windows platform, not the Windows key. All you need is Ctrl and +.

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
I use "Crtl and +" regularly throughout the day for many sites, but that doesn't fix the fact that the blue font on the orange background seems to strobe at me. Understand your Auburn sentiment and all but ... bleah. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.