QUESTION Fallover of incoming Calls

vic555

Reaction score
I am basically a nube, used linux 9 years ago, so I hope I am posing in the right place. Attempting to get setup with RentPbx, looking for DIDs, that would provide for Fallover of Incoming Calls to an outside number. So far I can only see voip.ms as providing that capability. (using the recommended list of providers) Are there any other providers offering this service, as a part of their regular package?

I know there are software solutions, that can resolve this problem, but being a nube I want it easy and I want it from an established provider, if possible. I am working with a couple of commercial operations, dependent on the service, and demand the Fallover Protection. Any suggestions? Or am I missing something?

Reaction score
Sipstation has integrated failover that can be managed both from website, and directly within the FreePBX GUI. SIPStation service also helps directly support the FreePBX Project.

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
Voip Innovations has failover options as well.

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
flowroute allows you to set up a failover as well. It will be used whenever your box goes off line.

kenn10

Reaction score
Vitelity allows a DID to fail over to another number as well. Plus you get PIAF discount with them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.