QUESTION EndPoint Manager for GXP2130??

MacNix

Guru
Reaction score
I just did a new setup, and was planning to impliment the GXP2130s for it.

Can't seem to find them in the EPM..

Is this in the works, or is there another model that is close enough to emulate?

MacNix

Guru
Reaction score
Well.... Kinda surprised nobody else had any info..
For those who come in the future looking: I ended up using the interface, and telling EPM that the phones were GXP2120's..

The 2120 is a 6 line phone, so I just assigned phones to the first three lines...

It works great, from what I can tell.. having not used the EndPoint Management previously, I'm still quite green. but for sure, will never do another rollout without it.. Installation & config of 40 + units was less than 10 minutes, including plugging in the barcode scanner, scanning all phones, and assigning them to extensions....

there are some nice options in the config files, which I find handy (lock the phones down, etc), and will continue to implement further from here..

anomaly0617

Reaction score
Thanks for this post!

I have one of these on order (should arrive tomorrow) and was getting prepped for it coming in. I ran into the same thing (no GXP2130 in the list) and googled "PiAF GXP2130" and it brought be right here. I'll use the GXP2120 template and with any luck won't have problems. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muneer
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.