R.I.P. Email to Fax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know I had posted this some time back. But wondering if anyone has given anymore thought to it.

What I was thinking is something like you are on location and need to test inbound faxing for a customer or they are not allowed to receive outside email and something needs to be printed. you could email from your tablet smartphone ect. and email it to have AvanFax send it out for you.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
Nathan

Reaction score
I appreciate the link. I will get on this as soon as time allows.

I am wondering if anyone here has tried it and how well it worked. Just for curiosity sake.

phoneguy

Guru
Reaction score
Dont forget to contact the Patent Holder and get a license for it. They like to sue/sue/sue

Reaction score
that brought back some memories. :D

I was looking at the code (I don't know to much about it). And wondering if their is a simple way to instead have it read off the choices. instead of renaming the files fod-0 - fod9.pdf to simply have it read the name of the file and let you choose which option.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Technologies that require a patent to use are beyond the scope of what we want to support on this forum. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.