NEED MORE INFO Easiest Trunk to setup? Voip.ms?

Sublime916

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is my first post, and I'm glad to be a part of this forum. Im finding asterisk and Incredible PBX to be super cool,

What is generally considered to be the easiest/fastest trunks to setup? I have purchased service from Voip.ms, and try to setup trunk but cannot call out or receive calls after configuring the trunk.

Any help would be apprciated

Last edited by a moderator:

ddoster

Reaction score
Did the trunk show registered , also did you setup a inbound and outbound route.

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
If you post (sanitized) screenshots of your trunk configuration, as well as the output of "status" from SSH, it'll be much easier to help. You may also want to check out the post linked in my signature.

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
I'm not suggesting you switch since you already purchased the voip.ms service (and once you've got it working you'll be able to replicate it). However, flowroute has an onscreen configuration tool which allows you to cut and paste into the trunk module (using you're personal passwords) which I found super easy to follow and get up and running.

Andrew

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.