SOLVED Download of festival.scm FAILED

directionpointer

Reaction score
Running RentPBX, and tried two brand new installs today (PBX in a Flash 3.6.5 (build your own variance, SC base)).

Both installs failed with the error: Download of festival.scm FAILED.

The system is online as it is in the "cloud" and I am accessing the system via SSH. Not sure if I am missing anything, but I have searched and Googled around....to little success.

Saying it cannot download from any of the 6 mirrors. Then the installer closes and you cannot rerun the install again without re-imaging the RentPBX instance. I am just trying to troubleshoot this error before having to re-image the cloud servers a dozen times or so via support requests.

I followed the links I have found so far for PBX in a Flash 3.6.5 installs. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you.

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
hmm can't duplicate the problem on my rentpbx instance AT ALL. That being said I have tweaked the code so it won't kick you out anymore and added some error checking stuff. ensure the file you are running is piaf3 based and is dated 122714 if not you taint running the right program. Should be up and available by tomorrow NOT TODAY

Tom

directionpointer

Reaction score
Thank you Ward and Tom for your assistance, and for all your efforts!

I will run the installs again ASAP, though may not be till Monday, I will again start the installs with fresh and clean images.

Steve

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.