FYI Der Latest Stuff

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
Hi All

Gee thanks unca ward! Kind of missed this place.

Well during the absence of der forum we have been coding away somewhat and added some new BETA stuff to the ISO Menu program

CIAF = Contact in a Flash Standalone Server
This will allow you to create a standalone version of the latest SugarCRM Community Edition using a PIAF ISO and will add all of the usual security. This is one in the series of standalone servers as personally we don't believe that your PIAF server should host anything other than asterisk on it.

YIAF = Yate in a Flash Standalone Server
This will allow you to create a standalone version of the Google VOICE <> Yate <> Asterisk server using a PIAF ISO and will add all of the usual security. This is one in the series of standalone servers as personally we don't believe that your PIAF server should host anything other than asterisk on it.

XIAF = XMPP in a Flash Standalone Server

This will allow you to create a standalone version of the Openfire XMPP presence server using a PIAF ISO and will add all of the usual security. This is one in the series of standalone servers as personally we don't believe that your PIAF server should host anything other than asterisk on it.

Each of these servers can also host your VPN in a Flash/Neorouter mediation server so it can communicate directly with your PIAF server via an encrypted VPN.

We still have to create/update the existing programs that will allow you to install all of these programs (at once) on your PIAF server if you desire. We do believe you have right to to take you own path down that rocky road....

Fault Tolerance

Due to the failure of our hosting provider we will be rewriting all of our software to take advantage of more mirrors and better redundancy and in fact one of our primary mirrors will be going away to focus only on the forums. All of these updates should be pushed out via update fixes and then all new installs will incorporate this new paradigm

Other stuff

I have been kicking around over the virtual developers table adding a standalone fax server that uses freeswitch as the back end along with our usual incredible fax stuff....... Not sure about this.

ISO

Recently a 0 day exploit with centos was published and we will be pushing out a new ISO that addresses this problem.

Tom

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
Just a little hint
status-mirror.jpg

A little extra program that checks to see if the new mirror systems are online and available. Should be out this week with the rest of the updates etc etc etc

vic555

Reaction score
looking to try to install SugarCRM on Incredible(PBX) elastix or Incredible (Pbx) 11-12 , but former install links were 404, any ideas?
Any help would be appreciated. thank you in advance.

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
looking to try to install SugarCRM on Incredible(PBX) elastix or Incredible (Pbx) 11-12 , but former install links were 404, any ideas?
Any help would be appreciated. thank you in advance.

Hmm depends....

Unfortunately SugarCRM is part of the PIAF V3 Family and has not really been designed for the latest incredible stuff. I don't believe that software has been looked at in a while. PIAF 4 will not include Sugar I am afraid. The older PIAF/SIAF links still should be there however. I will look later this evening.

There is lots on the web to install sugarcrm with asterisk......

vic555

Reaction score
http://www.turnkeylinux.org/suitecrm seems to be the supported version on Amazon AWS, as the forked version of Sugar, but no asterisk on turnkey. Additonally, there are some so called gurus offering Asterisk/Sugar intergration on Fiverr. Personally, i would rather engage a known entity to do any intergration work. I sure would appreciate any links and advise possible. Additionally I do not mind paying for configuration. Thank you Darmock.

vic555

Reaction score
Hmm depends....

Unfortunately SugarCRM is part of the PIAF V3 Family and has not really been designed for the latest incredible stuff. I don't believe that software has been looked at in a while. PIAF 4 will not include Sugar I am afraid. The older PIAF/SIAF links still should be there however. I will look later this evening.

There is lots on the web to install sugarcrm with asterisk......

I have additional underutilized server space, on a couple of vps accounts. I would not mind adding piaf3, and sugarcrm or the forked version. In fact, if you need some free space, to configure an an additonal server for yourself, (I have Wable(OpenVZ and Crowncloud (KVM)Los Angeles ), you might clone an instance for me and I could add sugarcrm and a couple of voip numbers. Just a thought, or opportunity. I sure need some additional help, the voip techs I have tried, are always busy, or can't deliver what they contract for.

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
I have additional underutilized server space, on a couple of vps accounts. I would not mind adding piaf3, and sugarcrm or the forked version. In fact, if you need some free space, to configure an an additonal server for yourself, (I have Wable(OpenVZ and Crowncloud (KVM)Los Angeles ), you might clone an instance for me and I could add sugarcrm and a couple of voip numbers. Just a thought, or opportunity. I sure need some additional help, the voip techs I have tried, are always busy, or can't deliver what they contract for.

Appreciate your offer but I am in the middle of trying to get piaf4 out the door. Piaf4 is significantly restructured and does not include a lot of the extras that were available in piaf3. The dev team just does not have the time to keep all those other projects up to date! Incredible does an excellent job with the addons but alas sugar and the xmmp server are just not that popular and we have to concentrate on what the needs of the many as opposed to the needs of the one or two. If I get time I will look at it RSN (Real Soon Now http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/real-soon-now ) Tom

vic555

Reaction score
SugarCRM and VTiger community editions are available on Elastix 2.5 (incredible) as free addons. But, there is that password confusion.... But Elastix and Elastix(Incredible) do offer a lot of out of the box solutions...for the technically challenged, but hopeful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.