SUGGESTIONS dect ip phone recommedation

roundaway

Reaction score
okie dokie folks. New raspberri pi is almost fully operational. I have an Obihai 110 that I could use to keep my analogue Panasonic dect phone system with link to cell in operation. Doing some reading and maybe the best upgrade for a home useer is to go all digital. Any recommendations on using a Yealink dect system or Gigaset system for home use?

Thank you

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
Both are fine Yealink is easier to configure. Panasonic has a SIP DECT option which is excellent also.

TheMole

Guru
Reaction score
I just ordered the Panasonic system for myself. I'm waiting on delivery. My Old POTs cordless system to an Obi has seem to kicked the bucket. I'm shocked how much these are vs regular cordless phone 'systems'.

$300 for a base and 3 cordless phones seems to be a lot.

Jay Deal

Phhhhhhhhttttttt :)
Reaction score
The best combo I have ever experienced was the Gigaset DX800A and SL78H handset. Sounded awesome and the bluetooth connectivity options were / are unmatched. Too bad they are no longer produced but you can find both sporadically on eBay.

roundaway

Reaction score
The best combo I have ever experienced was the Gigaset DX800A and SL78H handset. Sounded awesome and the bluetooth connectivity options were / are unmatched. Too bad they are no longer produced but you can find both sporadically on eBay.

Thank you to everyone for the replies. One feature of our analog Panasonic Dect system we like is the link-to-cell feature. Agree the cost of these systems is high, but the payback will occur in a few months time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.