NEWS FLASH cloud at cost free upgrade to cloudpro

tritron

Reaction score
Cloud at cost has free migration to cloud pro. There is option to migrate existing server to cloudpro. If you are using pbx dont click it yet as this will delete your existing server and you will be waiting for new server. I had been waiting since this morning for new server, cloud at cost will add more servers.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Real advantage of Cloud Pro so far is you can divide up your resources (cpu, ram, disk space) into multiple machines and set them up and delete them as desired. Works much like D.O. Down the road they say there will be off-site mirroring and other stuff.

tritron

Reaction score
It is interesting that after upgrade to cloudpro I get You don't have enough CPU to build a new server!
You have 0 CPU's free and you need at least 1.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Try again tomorrow after they get their new servers in place.

tritron

Reaction score
I will and I hope get to see how well the pbx inflash installs on centos 7.0 64 bit

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
FREE CloudPro for all existing customers.
CloudatCost is offering for a limited time existing customers which have purchased servers using the "OneTime" option can migrate FREE to CloudPRO service with no monthly costs.
CloudPro is the next generation of CloudatCost which will soon offer many extra features such as multi datacenter, redundant networks, additional OS Choices, advanced API and many more features scheduled for release in the next few weeks.
To migrate your existing server resources simply login to the panel at https://panel.cloudatcost.com, find your server you wish to migrate and select the "Migrate" option.
Please ensure you backup your data.
Once completed you can click CloudPRO and you will see all your resources you can start using.

For a quick video on using CloudPro please see..

I have just turned my 3 servers into resources, I now have 2gb ram, 4 cpus and 40gb ssd which I can turn into one server, or more servers.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
We're big fans as well... if they'd just get their build issues under control.

CEG9FPbW0AM6axE.jpg:large

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
We're big fans as well... if they'd just get their build issues under control.

I am curious where the next datacenter will be, there is only the choice of ontario canada kitchener at present, and the current 50% off promotion is probably pushing sales again.

edit: and I now have 2gb of ssd I can not use, as the lowest servers always had 11gb ssd for some reason instead of 10gb, so I have 42gb ssd, but only 40gb selectable

tritron

Reaction score
Was anyone able to build a server and connect to it ? I cant get vnc viewer or ssh to connect to my servers.

islandtech

Wassamassaw
Reaction score
I migrated 1 of my servers to cloudpro then created a new server which is still "install pending" now for 2 days

tritron

Reaction score
Did you try to start it ? Now I can start them but no ssh or vnc

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Built one yesterday morning, and it came up today, roughly 20 hours after I set it up. Be careful. root password doesn't seem to stick on reboot. Reverts back to the default. That's a little scary.

edit: This appears to be the password bug from a year and a half ago that has resurfaced except the old fix no longer works. The new RedHat/CentOS fix on CloudPRO servers:

Code:
rm -rf /etc/rc3.d/S97*

As the old saying goes... they appear to be laying track in front of the steaming locomotive. :2guns:

islandtech

Wassamassaw
Reaction score
Server is up this AM.
Can ssh in ok. Changed root password, rebooted, server retained the new password
Until now the options to reboot, power on, & power off were not available (greyed out).

tritron

Reaction score
I deleted my servers and now I get no port error when I try to create them

tritron

Reaction score
So I was able to recreate servers and both are in pending install so I guess I have to wait 20 hours or so.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I set up a Demo IVR on a minimal CloudPro server with Google Voice so that you can test out the performance for yourself. See the end of this Nerd Vittles article for the Click-to-Dial icon.

Feel free to hack away at the IP address as well. :alucard:

CELU7-qWYAATE1M.jpg:large

With current pricing, that's a one-time $35 fee for lifetime hosting. Or spend double that and have enough pieces for about 4 SOHO Incredible PBX servers.

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
anyone been able to get a elastix 3.0 iso installing on a cloudatcost vps?

tritron

Reaction score
Now I get this error message
CloudAtCost is currently experiencing a high server install backlog. install times can take upwards of 2+ hours to complete. If this server is urgent you can file a ticket with the subject "Bump My Server Built Please". We are currently 70% though our backlog for server builds and should be back to the standard 1-2 minute install time soon.

We are currently working around the clock to change our server provisioning design to better handle these bursts in customer growth or general server builds. Our goal is 1 minute install times

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.