QUESTION Cisco / Linksys Web applications RSS feeds modifications

LetMeSee

Reaction score
I have been working on the Cisco / Linksys 525G2 phones for my sons college dorm room.

To get to the root of the question: Can the web applications RSS feed be changed so that it triggers TravelMan 3????

Here is the thought. The SPA525g2 connects to a wireless network and has web applications that access RSS feeds. I can change the Web Application links for these RSS feeds, but I would need an xml script that could trigger the travelman3 script.

If this was possible, I could travel anywhere, connect this desktop phone to wifi and authorize the firewall all from the phone.

Now I know in my sons dorm, I could connect the phone and laptop to the same wireless signal and do it the normal way by connecting to the web site at my PIF box:83/something, but it would be nice and portable if I could do everything from the phone.

Is it possible to use an XML script to trigger the PHP script for TravelMan?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.