BUG Cisco 7961,7941 Dial button broken new firmware

leedawg

Reaction score
Hello, as the title of this post states I was wondering if its just me or are other people having this problem with the newest firmware from cisco. Is there a config setting I am missing in the .xml file that turns this feature on or off? From all the reading I have done I have not noticed such a tag or setting but its very possible I missed something.

This forum has been great help to me to get these phones up and running and I thank you all for that. So far I have everything working on the phones however I noticed that when I dial a number and then push the dial button the call does not go through until the dialplan time out kicks in mine is set to 5 seconds. I suppose I could set up a lot of rules in the dial plan so that I would not need to push the dial button but it is nice having that option. So I am running firmware 9-4-2SR1-1 is anybody else running this firmware?
It came out april of 2015 so its pretty new. I noticed a lot of people on here running version 9-3-XX but have not seen any posts on 9-4. For you guys running firmwares 9.xxx do you have a broken dial button as well. I know it was a problem for several of the versions 8.xx.
Look forward to hearing everybody's response on this and thank you again.

Lee

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.