DEAL ChicagoVPS Promotion

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I hate to recommend ChicagoVPS because we had a very bad experience with them in setting up a server about a year ago. After weeks, they still had not set up the server. ChicagoVPS refused to process a refund referring us to PayPal (something they could have done in under a minute). It took a 2-month process with PayPal to finally obtain a refund. You've been warned!

They have acquired some new companies and have a large inventory of SSD-Cached OpenVZ, Pure SSD OpenVZ, KVM, and dedicated servers. Best deals are in the Bargain Bin. For all of the offerings except the dedicated servers, there currently is a 46% off coupon for life. Just enter BADABING coupon code at checkout.

We currently have one (before-the-deal) OpenVZ VPS with them (2GB RAM, 50GB Disk, 2TB bandwidth) for which we pay $29/year. It's been fine and is flexible to set up with CentOS, Ubuntu, etc. Latest Incredible PBX for CentOS loads just fine. Ubuntu doesn't work... yet. Rebuilding a new server with different OS is a 2-minute procedure. We receive no commissions.

BuwTtOgIYAAkpQf.jpg:large

ChicagoVPS is thrilled to announce that our parent company, New Wave NetConnect, has acquired two web hosting and VPS firms, 123Systems and ElectricByte. Over the coming weeks and months we'll be working hard to bring an enhanced customer experience to the clients of those two operations through higher performance, better support and improved reliability. Our new 123Systems brand will continue to conduct business as its own distinct operation providing customers even more choice for unmanaged services within the New Wave NetConnect family.

At ChicagoVPS we understand that you have a choice when it comes to your Internet services and we truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you. If you have any thoughts, suggestions, or concerns I am happy to deal with them personally. Simply submit a support ticket or email me directly at [email protected] and I will respond as quickly as possible in a personalized manner. Your complete satisfaction is our goal and we will not stop until we've delivered that to you.

In order to properly celebrate our recent acquisitions and growth through the first half of 2014 we're offering 46% off any VPS package for life. Use coupon code "BADABING" when ordering to take advantage of these savings. We've restocked the following services:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.