TIPS Callback problems and code

TriStarGod

Reaction score
I created a callback called test (the number section is empty and set the delay to 5 secs) and attached it to my IVR. I called my line and was eventually routed to my IVR where I proceeded to dial the digits to activate my callback. The callback hung up my call. Now, till this point, I assumed everything worked. However, my system didn't return my call. I even set the callback number but nothing changed.

1)I want to figure out why my callback feature isn't functioning. I'm assuming I have to use the CLI in linux. In one of the youtube videos I was watching regarding PIAF, I saw that the presenter could actually see the CLI on the FreePBX interface. How do I get access to that feature?

2)I am planning on a building a module that will accept a list of phone numbers and times and it will use the callback feature to call each number at the specified time and redirect the callee to whatever I desire. Where can I find the callback script used by PIAF in linux?

PIAF Installed Version = 2.0.6.2 under *HARDWARE* │
│ FreePBX Version = 2.9.0.12 │
│ Running Asterisk Version = 1.8.19.1 │
│ Asterisk Source Version = 1.8.19.1 │
│ Dahdi Source Version = 2.6.1 │
│ Libpri Source Version = 1.4.12 │
│ IP Address = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx on eth0 │
│ Operating System = CentOS release 6.2 (Final) │
│ Kernel Version = 2.6.32-220.7.1.el6.i686 - 32 Bit │
│ Incredible PBX 3 Version = 3.0.7

TriStarGod

Reaction score
Weird, I never received a notice that my thread was answered.

Hi @Igaetz
Thanks for the quick reply. I know I can get CLI via putty but was hoping to get it on the FreePBX interface. I would like to turn it on and off whenever an issue presents itself. Is it possible?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutpocket
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.