1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you had a PIAF Forum account in the vBulletin days, log in with your old credentials. Otherwise, sign up again and we'll get you back in business as soon as we can.
  3. A serious FreePBX vulnerability has been reported. Update your Framework Module immediately. Click here for details.
  4. Critical FreePBX vulnerability! Update your server immediately. Details here.

TIME MACHINE Call in Contest Winner Thread

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by lgaetz, Jun 16, 2013.

1. lgaetz Pundit

Before the Big Crash (TM), there was a thread where someone requested a technique to count the number of inbound callers and notify the nth caller they have won. I tried to get a hit from the google cache, but I'm not seeing it. Does anyone have the dial plan that resulted from that thread or recall who started it? Maybe someone else's Google Fu is better than mine.
  2. rossiv Guru

IIRC it was for a radiostation. I think the username was like "LiveCrxys" or some such.
  3. randy7376 Guru

Attached Files:

Last edited by randy7376, Jun 16, 2013
    lgaetz likes this.
  4. lgaetz Pundit

That's the one! Thanks dood.
  5. randy7376 Guru

You're welcome, Lorne! I'm not sure how complete it is, however. As usual, your mileage may vary. ;)

"Good luck, Jim!"
  6. lgaetz Pundit

Last edited by lgaetz, Jun 16, 2013
    PBX@Home and randy7376 like this.