QUESTION Bulk E911

jubangy

Reaction score
I am running Incredible pbx 11.12.0 for pogoplug 4, freepbx 2.11.0.34.

I signed up for e911 through bulkvs. I set up a sip trunk with the info they gave, as well as an outbound route with 911 and 922 in the match pattern. I set 911 and 922 (922 is test call) as the match pattern in the outbound route. I selected the sip trunk as the trunk to be used on a match. However whenever I dial 922 all i get is a pause then the busy/out of service tone.
I have a googlevoice acct setup and workingas my main in/out service.

Not sure what I am doing wrong.
Thanks

MGD4me

Guru
Reaction score
First, let me offer a suggestion...

Temporarily set YOUR own phone number, or cell phone, as the destination for your 911 and 922 calls, UNTIL you get everything working, and foolproof. Once all has been thoroughly tested (and tested from several extensions), only then would I replace your phone number(s) with the 911 equivalent.

As far as 'what is not working', we would need to see what happens when you place a call to 911 and 922, by posting that portion of the logs.

jubangy

Reaction score
Good call apparently it is not authenticating with bulk911 not real sure why though.

jubangy

Reaction score
I ended up using a backup to restore my pogopbx. All the messing around messed something up. I have managed to get the pogppbx running or phone calls, a piaf green vm for faxes but for the life of me could not figure out the bulk911. I switched it to gv911, costs a little more but according to the test number is now working.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.