SUGGESTIONS Best Faxing Solution you've used?

scurry7

Reaction score
I currently use Vitelity for my faxing solution and its awesome...most of the time. I have a few customers that it glitches on (usually the high volume customers notice when there are problems right away), so I'm looking for an alternative product I can offer them and want to tap into the wealth of knowledge and experience of this beautiful community...

wants of the solution:
  • to be able to fax from a fax machine (vitelity has a "fax enabled" device, its a audiocodes box that receives the fax then securely uploads it to the server to be sent)
  • unbranded secure fax portal
  • be able to download faxes to a fax machine (like the "fax enabled" device

lay those beautiful recommendations on me :)

islandtech

Wassamassaw
Reaction score
several of my clients use FaxSipIt, one transmits several 40 page documents a day with no issues
that provider also uses audiocodes ata

phinphan

Reaction score
We use vitelity for incoming fax and a combination of vitelity and faxtiva from nextiva. Faxtiva has a box that hooks up to your fax machine. It works very well and provides a pdf confirmation email with a complete copy of what was sent.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.