SOLVED avantfax unable to login after install

sergiocesar

Reaction score
Install latest GREEN and incredible.
I am unable to login via the avantfax normal login page as a normal user or admin. can not login via the avantfax admin login page either.
I was able to open a new browser point to the pbx click on the admin button then click on avantfax and was given a apache prompt. login with maint and its password will get me the admin page of avantfax.
I created users in avantfax but no joy with regular users.
do I have to setup or configure something to be able to login directly via the avantfax login pages?

sergiocesar

Reaction score
WOW!!! I am the only one with this problem?
Please give me some hints or perhaps a way to change the authentication method as it used to be NOT via the pbx control panel as there I can only login as maint.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Username for login on PIAF systems is maint. Default password is password. Do not use Chrome browser. Use Firefox.

sergiocesar

Reaction score
That did the trick. and after I changed the password and removed the Apache authentication I am able to login as regular user directly to avantfax.
thanks.
:auto: Dont know how to change to "Solved"

DoctorJ

Reaction score
That did the trick. and after I changed the password and removed the Apache authentication I am able to login as regular user directly to avantfax.
thanks.
:auto: Dont know how to change to "Solved"

Sergiocesar,

How did you remove the apache authentication?

sergiocesar

Reaction score
Sergiocesar,

How did you remove the apache authentication?
Take a look at /etc/pbx/httpdconf
you may find what you are looking for there.
One other thing I found is if you are logged into the PBX gui it will not let you login to the avantfax.
close your browser or use a different browser

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.