QUESTION Anyone noticing voice latency with Vestalink?

chewie

Reaction score
Has anyone else who uses Vestalink notice anything like latency when engaged in a voice call?
I've mainly noticed with calls from my t-mobile cell to home, where there seems to be enough of a delay where I say hello hello, and my wife then does the same. Used to think she was being funny but then the same happens when I'm home and she calls from her cell.

I've not noticed it from calling say my home line to other callers with Comcast or other providers. No issues between t-mobile and them or t-mo to t-mo.

Still, it's started up this month and if it's a vestalink issue I'll check with them. Nothing outside of module updates have really changed with my PBX. Bandwidth is otherwise fine, nothing else taxing the virtual host that this sits on, etc. I power cycled everything during a power outage about 5 days ago so it's fresh.

Here's the dirty on my system:
PBX In a Flash Green
PIAF version: 2.0.6.5 under vmware
FPBX version: 2.11.0.37
Asterisk version: 11.8.1
Source version same as above
Dahdi Source: Version: 2.9.0
Libpri Source Version: 1.4.14
Kernel version: 2.6.32-431.1.2.0.1.e16.x86_64 -64 Bit
Incredible Version: 11.9

Any thoughts?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.