SOLVED Anveo Direct with more than 1 DID...

Reaction score
Hello:

I followed the excellent "SIPaholics Dream" tutorial and have an Anveo Direct DID set up and working properly.

Now, I have family members travelling to Florence (Firenze) Italy for a few months.

I would like to set up another Anveo Direct phone number in Florence (+39(055)nnnnnnn) on my PIAF PBX which would be mapped to a DISA so that they can call Canada & the USA.

Do I need to follow the complete "SIPaholics for this new DID, or, can I do it more simply?

Thanks for you time,

Reaction score
I'd like to try this:
"If you read the “hint” in the form, you will note that you can replace the actual DID number (1904… in our example) with $[E164]$ to make the SIP URI generic. Then you don’t have to create separate SIP URI entries for every DID you purchase."

But, if I do, what elee must I set up for my Italian DID to work?

Thanks,

Reaction score
This is where I am at now:

To the SIPaholics set up I added an inbound route for my Italian DID and mapped it to a new DISA.

When I call the Italian phone number from my Bell line, I am connected to the DISA but when I dial my cell phone (1 514 592 nnnn) I get a msg saying: "Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Pls check the number & dial again."

What am I doing incorrectly?

Thanks,

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
Get the log and look. /var/log/asterisk/full. Find the call and post here if you need help. Take out any confidential data like the phone number or passwords you might see before posting here of course.

Reaction score
I don't know what is happening...

I had to go out for about 3 hours and now it works!

Sometimes it does not accept my password for the DISA but if I keep trying, it finally works.

Can you explain why it did not work and now it does? Am I forgetting to update something? Do I need to do an amportal restart after changes? I didn't think that I needed to do that...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.