NEWS FLASH Amazon Echo

Trimline2

Guru
Reaction score
LOL, that didn't take long! The unit was just released on Thursday...

I know Ward is getting one - he can't stand not having the latest gadgets. He'll have it programmed for wireless access to your PBX before Christmas. Connecting it to asteridex rolodex - "call the pizza store and order us..."

Trimline2

Guru
Reaction score
I'm sure there is a lot more to come too - you and I are the guinea pigs. I can't believe how much we actually use the device, music, notes, etc.. When the unit arrived, I got all holy heck for it. I said fine, I'll move it in to my office - you should have heard the moans. Alexa really grows on you. :) Needless to say, she hasn't been moved from the original landing point. Guests to the home now actually use it... LOL

Jay Deal

Phhhhhhhhttttttt :)
Reaction score
It's only a matter of time:

"Open the pod bay doors, Echo"
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"

"This conversation can serve no purpose anymore, Goodbye"

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I'm sure there is a lot more to come too - you and I are the guinea pigs. I can't believe how much we actually use the device, music, notes, etc.. When the unit arrived, I got all holy heck for it. I said fine, I'll move it in to my office - you should have heard the moans. Alexa really grows on you. :) Needless to say, she hasn't been moved from the original landing point. Guests to the home now actually use it... LOL

We had to rename ours to Amazon because Alexa was apparently deaf. :svengo:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahee
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.