1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you had a PIAF Forum account in the vBulletin days, log in with your old credentials. Otherwise, sign up again and we'll get you back in business as soon as we can.
  3. A serious FreePBX vulnerability has been reported. Update your Framework Module immediately. Click here for details.

Acer Tab $299

Discussion in 'Items/Jobs/Services: For Sale or Wanted' started by wardmundy, Aug 15, 2011.

1. wardmundy Nerd Uno

If you're in the market for a tablet, Target's special (this week only) has no equal. The Acer Tab is $399 with a $100 Target gift card which gets you a steal. Here's the PC World review. Unlike the Motorola XOOM, everything works on this device. We love it! You can find the closest store with stock at this link.

[IMG]
  2. atsak Guru

Bah, the Target across the border was out of stock. Guess I'll call my friend in MO to get one for me.

I have been waiting for the right priced tablet . . . and hate ipads.
  3. wardmundy Nerd Uno

NewEgg.com now is running the same special for a week, and it includes free shipping.
  4. w1ve Guru

Me thinks the Target web site is broken...

[IMG]
    Acer 10.1" Android Tablet (A500-10S16u) with 16GB Internal Storage, 1GB Memory

DPCI :080-11-0306 Online item # :13472545

Sorry. There are no Target stores located within 100 miles of the city Bedford and state New Hampshire.Make sure the information you entered is correct, or try a new search.

Boston is within 100 miles... gotta be at least 25 Target stores!
  5. vcallaway Guru

Unfortunately that sale is long gone.

Expect a price drop in the next month. I think the Amazon Fire is going to get things shook up a bit in the tablet market.