Aastra 9133i dial plan example ????

edisoninfo

Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone have a suggested dialplan (sometimes called digit map) for the 9133 phones? I have spent way too much time with this and still, I can not get all of the PBIAF functions working. The problem is not with my PBIAF box, it is great! The problem is getting the phones to dial the various key combinations. I could use the plain jane X*. or something which means dial anything. While that works, it also requires the user to press the 'Dial' button every time, or wait forever for the internal digit timeout. I am trying to make the phones act like standard analog phones. They just dial. Does not matter what you press, they dial it. Any way to do this ????

kenn10

Reaction score
My 9133i Dial Plan

Does anyone have a suggested dialplan (sometimes called digit map) for the 9133 phones?

Edisoninfo, you'd have to give me all the particulars about the way calls are dialed in your area. 10-digit local or 7-digit local? 1 to dial long distance or not? How many exchanges are local if you are 7-digit dialing (a lot? just a couple?). What is the area and exchange for where these phones are? You must customize the dial plan to reflect how calls are placed and insure that you avoid overlap of extension numbering with the outside dial plan unless you are dialing "9" first. I'm able to do that in my case.

Here's the dial plan string I've used for years. It allows for 10-digit dialing in Atlanta metro for 4 specific area codes. 4-digit extensions start with "2". Long distance calls start with "1". The others are service codes. For some reason, this is showing up with spaces inside some of the dial strings but they should not be there.

sip dial plan: "70|71|72|73|*97|2xxx|911|011xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxxx|404xxxxxxx|470xxxxxxx|678xxxxxxx|770xxxxxxx|xx+*|xx+#|**xxxx|*xx+#|#xx+#"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macrohat
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.