TRY THIS 603 Decline with Google Voice

Josh N

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I just had to re-install the Incredible PBX from scratch due to a corruption and I had everything working great before hand. Right now I have a fresh installation, everything default. I have setup Google voice in the app section. I have a GXV3240 Grandstream phone and it can connect to the PBX (extensions, and weather work etc). Everytime I dial out I just 603 Decline, for any number 1-866-etc...or local numbers. I recently introduced pfsense into the equation. I also have snort running on Pfsense. I still get the 603 declined with it running or not.

Incoming calls to Google voice number ring the VOIP phone. Incoming and outgoing calls to a obihai device using another Google voice work fine. Just outgoing calls from the Grandstream device read 603 Decline. Any ideas? Thanks!

Josh N

Reaction score
Tried doing the google voice reset, and still having issues. Incoming calls work fine, just outgoing. So I think its a setting with the PBX. Google voice works fine incoming and outgoing with Obihai 100. Thanks!

Josh N

Reaction score
I did the less secure google apps and still no help. Any way to see detailed logging when dialing a number? Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.