PIONEERS $20 Unlimited Calls+Free DID

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
BSrPkNTCcAAWbMJ.jpg:large

We've reached an arrangement with a new provider, SIP.US. They will provide Business-Use, 2-Way, Unlimited-Call SIP Trunks with Free US48 DIDs for $20 a month per channel (one free DID per channel). Taxes, fees, E911 charges are extra. New FreePBX module handles all of the configuration. Test DIDs available for 4-hour use with an hour of free US48 calling. Additional US48 DIDs at $1/mo. + $1 setup.

If you'd like to try them out, see today's Nerd Vittles article for details. Here's the signup link. The PBX in a Flash project will receive recurring referral fees from all PIAF participants.

Call quality is great! And, yes, you can set your own CallerID number on the outbound calls. This CallerID is actually shown in their CDRs. And, yes, they can port numbers ($20/first number, $10/additional number).

Details:

BSrVWrnCcAA2ziM.jpg:large

tm1000

Schmoozecom INC/FreePBX
Reaction score
The SIPStation module does all of this and more and no I'm not knocking SIP.US just laying out that the SIP.US module is not the first to do it.

Signed up with sip.us using the referral link, downloaded the FreePBX module and got my introductory account up and running in minutes. Pay as you go per minute rates are decent and as Ward noted, you can get a free US DID for 4 hours for playing. I have not used it much but no quality issues. I am quite impressed with the FreePBX module, just input your extra double secret API key and with a few clicks your trunks and outbound routes are set up automatically. Another button syncs your PBX with your sip.us account and grabs all your configured DIDs then gives the option of generating inbound routes with whatever destination you want for each DID. The module is GPL/2 as well. One unexpected thing, calling to a Canadian DID with voip.ms presented my sip.us CID with the 011 prefix.

So my initial impression is all good, thumbs up.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Either EverNote or Twitter is having problems. We hope it's only temporary, or we're going to have a heart attack. But thanks.

rastasean

Reaction score
Signed up with sip.us using the referral link, downloaded the FreePBX module and got my introductory account up and running in minutes. Pay as you go per minute rates are decent and as Ward noted, you can get a free US DID for 4 hours for playing. I have not used it much but no quality issues. I am quite impressed with the FreePBX module, just input your extra double secret API key and with a few clicks your trunks and outbound routes are set up automatically. Another button syncs your PBX with your sip.us account and grabs all your configured DIDs then gives the option of generating inbound routes with whatever destination you want for each DID. The module is GPL/2 as well. One unexpected thing, calling to a Canadian DID with voip.ms presented my sip.us CID with the 011 prefix.

So my initial impression is all good, thumbs up.

Where did you see a per minute rate? Or do you mean the international per minute rate?

rastasean

Reaction score
Possibly there was information available at the time I was writing the above, or I messed up. I think they must have changed their pricing structure because I never use all you can dial packages, with my low call volume it only ever works to my disadvantage.

I got in touch with Marc and he got an account setup for me under a per-minute plan!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.