FOOD FOR THOUGHT Easy dialed number substitution?

markieb

Reaction score
Does anybody know if there is a module or the likes that will substitute one dialled number for another.
i.e. if I dial 0123456789 I would like the number automatically substituted for 0987654321 then pushed to the trunk.
It would be handy if the original dialled number is recorded in the CDR, but that's not the end of the world.

Anybody know how this can be done without too much cursing and stamping of feet? :p

kenn10

Reaction score
Use Misc. Applications and Misc. Destinations.

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG

markieb

Reaction score
Ah, great thanks for that, I guess I should have thought of that :)

Was hoping there was a more purpose built Module that allowed me to just input the 2 numbers and the rest is automatic.....
But that's better than nothing.... just becomes tedious with a long list of premium rate number substitutions to standard landline numbers.

We have a handy website called saynoto0870.com here in the UK. Helps find cheap and free number substitutions for premium rate numbers.

markieb

Reaction score
Thanks a million guys, lgaetz I'll take a look at that when I have a moment. Ur clearly more awake than me today lol

Premium rate numbers are an absolute curse! they serve no purpose whatsoever except for companies to try rip their clients off and make even more money.

randy7376

Defnyddiwr Gweithredol
Reaction score
lgaetz

Could this be made to work? Found something over at GitHub. Looks to be about a year old. It appears to be a Perl script as opposed to AGI, however...

ukstevef

Guru
Reaction score
Unfortunately the machine I had with thus script bit the dust a while back.
I am sending all 08[4-9]XXXXXXXX numbers to WeQ4U using a custom dial string

SIP/sipgate/03335432111,,D(wwww$OUTNUM$)

Obviously change the trunk name to suit your install.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.