FYI Incrediblepi-3.11 KP

Flash9999

Reaction score
I've decided to try the new incrediblepi-3.11 but I get a KP right after boot...am I missing something? I've attached a pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 18

Flash9999

Reaction score
Looks like a bad image. I'd start over.

im trying to do this again and still get the same result with a new image and sd card....im formatting the sd card to FAT and using the script you provided to no avail....please some guidance

Flash9999

Reaction score
wardmundy i'm running your mac script to create this image on a 4GB sd card but I still get the KP error i put above. I was trying this months ago but stopped after using the pi for while as an openelec client. Now i'm back trying to use it as a dedicated piaf server but i'm having a real hard time getting it to boot. Ive tried different image downloads to no avail, can you advice

thanks

Should i format the card with a GUID partition using disk utility first before i run your script?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.