NEED MORE INFO PBX in a Flash on Cortex A9(G Box/TV Box), is it possible?

PC Touch

Reaction score
I have been searching all over to see if I could install it on a Android MX TV Box/mxII/G-box, but the only way to install anything is through and external upgrade and it has to be in a zip format, if a create an image file it won't read it. the box specs are dual core 1 gb.
Does anyone have done it?, how can I make all the installation to work as a zip file to be install? the box is fas and it is only $55 on ebay.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
The major gotcha with most of these devices is you have to have room to store a fairly large image (4 GB) and then have additional space for the application to grow (at least 4GB more). Then you need 512MB of RAM minimum and 1GB is even better. The next hurdle is getting a "standard" version of Linux to run on the device. If you can get Ubuntu 14 or Fedora 20 loaded, then we could probably make it work. So do the research on those issues and get back to us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbradford
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.