FOOD FOR THOUGHT 6757i reboot issue

Dylan Todd

Reaction score
We'll here is what I've got. Piaf purple running on VMware 6757i running Astra XML Scripps 2.3 .0 . Free PBX 2.9.5 Asterisk 1.8

So the issue seems to be that if I unplug the phone wait 10 minutes and then plug it back in it will come back up and ask for a user extension and password almost as if the phone reverts back to the original login screen. I have no idea what would cause this and it happens on all my phones on All my systems.
Is anyone seem to have any idea what is causing this?

Dylan Todd

Reaction score
Hey Tony,

The phone i just checked and the one i'm looking at now are different, but if my memory serves me right that doesn't matter because the firmware all my phones have is generated from the server. It shows 2.6.0.1007

Im only guessing but this is a very old firmware version?
And I'm also going to assume i need to update the file on the server for me to update the phones?

This would require me to change out the 57i.cfg file in the /tftpboot directory?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutpocket
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.