FYI Pardon Our Move

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Bf-rYJVIYAAqjHO.jpg:large

Just a heads up to ask your indulgence for the next week or two. Against our better judgment, we are moving down up the road a few blocks to better enjoy what Charleston is all about. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Here's the view from my new cubby hole. Can't wait!

So... bear with us if things take a bit longer to get addressed. If any of you are passing through Charleston and need something to do, we have a couple hundred boxes and lots of old phones looking for A Few Good Men. Wish us luck! :death:

nightstryke

Reaction score
Looks like you moved to Castle Pinckney! :smilewinkgrin:

Edit: Sorry had to make the joke!

Jay Deal

Phhhhhhhhttttttt :)
Reaction score
It sure looks like you are mighty close to the same elevation as the water of the bay. Do you happen to know if it's in the 50 or 100 year flood plain? If less than that, can you get flood insurance?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
It's not so scary at low tide. :) And, yes, we have flood insurance.

Jay Deal

Phhhhhhhhttttttt :)
Reaction score
Well I guess then we will soon be reading a bunch of stories about "Travelin Man" gone fishing. :D

james

Guru
Reaction score
At Midnight with a chainsaw clear out those trees on the right and open up the rest of the view.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
At Midnight with a chainsaw clear out those trees on the right and open up the rest of the view.

Minor problem. There are about a dozen homes and a hundred old boats hidden behind those trees.

nightstryke

Reaction score
And who knows how many of those homes have owners that are packing heat!
Remember this IS the South we're talking about!

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Insurance inspector this morning asked me who our security monitoring service was. I responded, "Smith & Wesson." She dutifully wrote it down. :death:

nightstryke

Reaction score
Insurance inspector this morning asked me who our security monitoring service was. I responded, "Smith & Wesson." She dutifully wrote it down. :death:

Yeah a friend of mine has a sign outside his house that says "This house is protected by God and Smith & Wesson, if you come in uninvited you might see both!"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.