SOLVED Problems with inbound and outbound on IncrediblePBX 13-12

JDaus

Reaction score
Hi All,

it has been several years since I was last looking at VOIP PBX solutions and I am happy to be looking at it for my new company.

I followed Ward Mundys great intro (http://nerdvittles.com/?p=14183) and have setup the port forwarding from our hardware firewall and edited the iptables v4 rules to allow traffic from this IP, the trunk (to Aus ISP internode - my personal account - as a test) says status is established.
I then created outbound and inbound Routes following several guides on setting up these for other providers, but when I try to make an outgoing call, I get the following error:
[2015-10-08 10:25:52] ERROR[6275][C-0000000b]: pbx.c:4375 ast_func_write: Function CURLOPT not registered

The call tries to connect, if I put a pin on the outbound route, it asks for the pin, but eventually it times out and says that "the number is not answering" (on my Yate client I am using for testing)

I also get some warnings in the logs:
[2015-10-08 10:25:52] WARNING[1961]: func_cdr.c:349 cdr_write_callback: CDR requires a value (CDR(variable)=value)
[2015-10-08 10:25:53] WARNING[1961]: func_cdr.c:349 cdr_write_callback: CDR requires a value (CDR(variable)=value)

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
What happens if you run this command:
Code:
asterisk -rx "core show function CURL"

I'm working down the list of fixes from here if you want to follow along. I'm assuming you installed this from a recent download, correct??

JDaus

Reaction score
hi ward,

I get the following:
No function by that name registered.
Command 'core show function CURL' failed.

I downloaded the Ubuntu server some time ago, but only setup the pbx a week or so ago ...

let me know if I can help in any way

JDaus

Reaction score
$ curl -V
curl 7.35.0 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.35.0 OpenSSL/1.0.1f zlib/1.2.8 libidn/1.28 librtmp/2.3
Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps ldap ldaps pop3 pop3s rtmp rtsp smtp smtps telnet t*f*t*p
Features: AsynchDNS GSS-Negotiate IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM NTLM_WB SSL libz TLS-SRP

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I'd recommend you start over with one of the Certified Incredible PBX builds. Asterisk 12 goes end of life with NO bug fixes or security updates in a couple months. It will also solve your current problems.

JDaus

Reaction score
Thanks ward.

I figured as much. Found what I thought was a guide to the latest builds (a comparison on your site, I will try to find the link so you can update later), only later did I realise that it wasn't the latest.

Thanks for the assistance and your massive amounts of time and effort you put into the open source community. I appreciate it.

JDaus

Reaction score
just an update,

I have it now setup and working on the latest version of incredible pbx ... now I just need to work out where my RTP ports are getting blocked (as outgoing calls do not hangup) ... oh the fun I think may venture into the world of pi after this is working properly :) would like to see how many concurrent calls you can get on a pi ... would be interesting to know :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.