FYI No Dahdi?

tine

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have being using PIAF for some time now and then I decided ton install FOP2. Shortly thereafter my system started to fail. I decided to build a new system, but this time with IncrediblePBX 3. I had a DVD with PIAF 2.0.6.5.0, and used it to install Centos 6.5. 32bits, then IncrediblePBX. The installation went smoothly. I have an analog card that I used in my previous box, a TDM400p series. I added an analog extension and two Dahdi trunks. Upon booting the system I noted that there was an entry that stated something like "No DAHDI module present, not starting". If I do a lspci command I see the Digium card installed. The extension and trunks are not working. I don't see Dahdi as an option under Connectivity. How do I fix this, or troubleshoot?

How do you see the calls made by an extension?

tine

Reaction score
Am I the only one that has had this problem? Do I have to revert to PIAF instead of Incredible PBX?

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
Ward the primary developer of incredible pbx does not have any pots lines to the best of my recollection. On the other hand myself and several other who do piaf have pots and other types of lines to experiment with so piaf includes dahdi and libpri by default. You can always download the very latest dahdi source and instal it yourself for the incredible pbx if you need it.

I don't have access to my source at the moment to tell you the steps however there and any number of threads that document the procedure.

Tom

tine

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. In my haste to get this resolved, I am re-installing PIAF. Will see how it goes from there. I can add IncrediblePBX on top of PIAF?

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
Nope Incredible is designed to be installed it's own way and will not work (unless I am vastly mistaken) when installed on top of PIAF. Not Recommended.

Install dahdi yourself very simple

cd /usr/src
mkdir dahdi
cd dahdi
wget http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/t...ete/dahdi-linux-complete-2.10.2+2.10.2.tar.gz
tar -xvzf dahdi-linux-complete-2.10.2+2.10.2.tar.gz
rm -vf dahdi-linux-complete-2.10.2+2.10.2.tar.gz
make all
make install
make config

reboot

Configuration dig around and find how to in our forums

Tom

tine

Reaction score
Thanks again for your response. My attempt at installing PIAF 3.6.5.0 failed. The installer could not locate the payload files. All colors showed up as " Unavailable." I have to try to re-install Incredible PBX.

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have being using PIAF for some time now and then I decided ton install FOP2. Shortly thereafter my system started to fail. I decided to build a new system, but this time with IncrediblePBX 3. I had a DVD with PIAF 2.0.6.5.0, and used it to install Centos 6.5. 32bits, then IncrediblePBX. The installation went smoothly. I have an analog card that I used in my previous box, a TDM400p series. I added an analog extension and two Dahdi trunks. Upon booting the system I noted that there was an entry that stated something like "No DAHDI module present, not starting". If I do a lspci command I see the Digium card installed. The extension and trunks are not working. I don't see Dahdi as an option under Connectivity. How do I fix this, or troubleshoot?

How do you see the calls made by an extension?
These days it would be better to not have analog lines in the system. To experiment forward the analog line to a SIP DID. You'll never solve all the level and echo problems that vary from call to call. Been there done that. Later you can port the number or get a new one.

tine

Reaction score
Hi Brian,
Thanks for your response. Unfortunately in my country, we only have analog lines. I therefore must use an analog card or a gateway. I have been using the Digium card as I had mentioned.
I just re-installed IncrediblePBX13 and am now starting the configuaration. Do I have to install another app to view CDR by extenstions?

tine

Reaction score
Tom,

I tried to install dahdi as per your instruction, but I get this response. make*** No rule to make target "all". Stop
This happens for the net two command also. Pls advise.

tine

Reaction score
Ward,

here is the response I get when I try the dadhi show version: Failed to open control file to get version.
Pls advise

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
Nope Incredible is designed to be installed it's own way and will not work (unless I am vastly mistaken) when installed on top of PIAF. Not Recommended.

Tom

it's probably in reference to IncrediblePBX11 here http://nerdvittles.com/?p=9214

Code:
Creating a PBX in a Flash 3.0.6.5 Server
Now you’re ready to install PIAF-Green with Asterisk 11 and FreePBX 2.11. Just download the PIAF3 Installer and run it. It works exactly as it always has. The installer is plain text so feel free to customize it to meet your own requirements. If you need the complete PIAF installation tutorial, jump to this link.

cd /root
wget http://pbxinaflash.com/piaf3-install.tar.gz
tar zxvf piaf3-install.tar.gz
./piaf3-install

Installing Incredible PBX 11
The installation process is simple. Log into your server as root and issue the following commands:

cd /root
wget http://incrediblepbx.com/incrediblepbx11.gz
gunzip incrediblepbx11.gz
chmod +x incrediblepbx11
./incrediblepbx11

tine

Reaction score
Hecatae,
I don't understand your post. I have installed Incredible PBX13. I Am just trying to get my analog card working

tine

Reaction score
I managed to get Dahdi installed. Followed an instruction on the Digium site. It was similar to that posted by Darmock. The only difference I see is that I did not create the sub-directoty "dahdi."

Now I need to configure dahdi!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.