PIONEERS PIONEERS: RasPi2 + Asterisk13 + GV OAUTH2 + VPN + SCCP + Free FAX

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
If you need something to do during the football games this weekend, the new Incredible PBX release could use a little testing. It now includes a patched Asterisk 13 with Google Voice secure authentication support featuring OAUTH2 (set up GV trunks as documented in step #2b here).
All the pieces to support SCCP communications also are in place as of 2:52 p.m. Build on 9/6/2015, i.e. Steps 1-5 from here. Continue on from there.

COUYPlgW8AAavrd.jpg

COIskd-WwAAG2v3.jpg

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Here you go. Follow the new Incredible PBX for RasPi 2 tutorial here.

Getting started...

Code:
cd /root
wget http://incrediblepbx.com/incrediblepbx13-12.3.raspbian.tar.gz
tar zxvf incredible*
./IncrediblePBX13-12.3-raspbian.sh
./incrediblefax11_raspi2.sh

NeoRouter client is already installed and activated. Use nrclientcmd to connect to your NeoRouter server. NR setup tips here.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Late-breaking addition: Extended SCCP Channel Driver. Extended features include Shared Lines, Presence / BLF, customizable Feature Buttons, and Custom Device State.

Code:
asterisk -rx "module show like sccp"

chan_sccp.so                  Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP). R 0          Running

Steps 1-5 from @rjaiswal tutorial here have been implemented. The rest is up to the user to implement. Documentation here. Good overview of encrypted communications with SCCP here.

NO. IT WON'T ACTUALLY WORK UNTIL YOU ADD THE CONFIGURATION FILES AND RESTART ASTERISK!

Configuration samples in the rjaiswal tutorial and also on your RasPi in /usr/src/Chan_SCCP-v4.2_STABLE_r6168/conf.

rjaiswal

Reaction score
I glad the sccp has made it into the default build! It's a great channel driver and the support from the developers is awesome.

I would recommend giving a donation to the developers if you implement this in a commercial environment. It will go a long way to make them feel appreciated and keep on adding features.

http://sourceforge.net/p/chan-sccp-b/wiki/Donate/

lrosenman

Guru
Reaction score
had a spare RPI2 hanging around, so I built a new 13-12 setup. Thanks for incorporating all the fixes. One still missing is the logrotate.d/asterisk file.

nicely done!

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Got it. Automatic update coming shortly would have fixed it, but fixing it now is even better. Thanks.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I glad the sccp has made it into the default build! It's a great channel driver and the support from the developers is awesome.

I would recommend giving a donation to the developers if you implement this in a commercial environment. It will go a long way to make them feel appreciated and keep on adding features.

http://sourceforge.net/p/chan-sccp-b/wiki/Donate/

Great point. Their donation list is impressive. They must hand out free Halloween Candy or something that we're not doing. :oops:

COS8KCtWEAAWEVc.jpg

rjaiswal

Reaction score
Great point. Their donation list is impressive. They must hand out free Halloween Candy or something that we're not doing. :oops:

COS8KCtWEAAWEVc.jpg
A lot of people in Europe are using the channel driver to replace Cisco call managers.

Upgrading a call manager to newer software is quite expensive, and Cisco stops putting out security updates on older versions.

It's great that you can repurpose these handsets and use asterisk as the media gateway. I'm very happy with mine at home. :).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.