QUESTION Extensions in Queue intermittently can't answer a call.

AJ Bryant

Reaction score
I have a system running PIAF 2.0.6.5, freePBX version 12.0.76.1 on Asterisk Version 11.10.0. We are using Grandstream GXP2000 phones (I know they're a little old but other than a few bugs they seem to work fine) I'm having a problem where when calls ring in to the queue one of the extensions in the queue will try and pick up and the phone won't pick up the call for anyone in the queue. I can not for the life of me figure out what the problem is. My only guess is that the phones and the version of asterisk we are running are having some kind of compatibility issue. Unfortunately I am far from a SIP expert and so I'm not really sure where to go from here.

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
Let's start with a log showing the instance where the call can not be picked up.

\var\log\full

AJ Bryant

Reaction score
Is there anything in particular I should be looking for? That file is 7.5 MB I can post the whole thing if you want but if there's something in particular I can pull that out. I'm not sure what to look for in regards to the call not getting picked up though.

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
The call that you're having problems with - find the entry in the log (they are all numbered) and post just the call after removing IP or password etc information that might be in there.

AJ Bryant

Reaction score
I'll have to wait until I get another that does it because I forgot to record the time stamp of the last one. It only happens about once every 3 or 4 days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.