GO HERE Can't install any Asterisk versions (Green/Red etc)

repherb

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have searched the forums for this issue and have not found any listings for this particular problem.

I lost my server in a fire recently and when I installed the Ubuntu 14 mini.iso and ran the commands on this page, I arrived to the Asterisk selection screen to choose which color of Asterisk I wanted to install (Green in my case) but all selections were *UNAVAILABLE*.

Is there an offline .ISO of OS with Green and Dahdi I can download??

Any help would be appreciated as my lines are down right now.

repherb

Reaction score
While I appreciate the help with the link to the "Decisions, Decisions" post Ward, this doesn't answer my question because of the following issues:

1. When I use the 3-click solution, none of the colors are available when I reboot (the selected payloads are still *UNAVAILABLE*) see ☏ Asterisk 11 with FreePBX GUI ☏ CentOS (PIAF-Green) or Raspberry Pi.

2. When I install the Incredible PBX 3 script, none of the selections are available and the script fails into a loop of deniablility (run piafdl etc etc).

How can I access the Green (or any other) payload when it's removed from public access via the script's own internet requests?? Did I miss something here?? Am I really this stupid?? Does my head hitting a tree make a sound in the forest?

Sorta stuck at a dead end here....???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manne
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.