TIPS Make DISA used dependant upon incoming caller ID, possible?

Reaction score
Hello:

I would like to 'share' the DISA capability with some people but I would like the selection of which DISA is used to be dependant upon each persons incoming caller ID.

Is this possible and, if so, how do I set this up.

Thanks,

mainenotarynet

Not really a Guru - Just a long time user
Reaction score
Haven't done this myself but .... (btw more system details = more detailed instructions)

Create the DISAs
create and inbound route(s) and point its destination to the correct DISA But since DISA stands for Direct Inbound System Access it allows any access to your system the part I don't know is how to restrict the access

But ifyou want the access to be call a SPECIFIC DID from a SPECIFIC phone/CID then on the inbound route fill in both the DID and CID fields.
If you want them to be able to call ANY of your DIDs from a certain phone/CID, don't fill in the DID field and Vice Versa for Ting a DID anyone can use for a DISA

What I can't figure is HOW to send outboound calls through a specific route utilizing Othe Outbound ROute Dialplan /CID parameter due to how is the CID processed once DISA access is granted.

I'm sure many of our talented gurus can assist further but please give your system details in an OP so we can figure out the proper steps on your flavor.

Good Luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.