PIONEERS Asterisk OAUTH GV patches

isaacl

Reaction score
Reinstalling from scratch using CentOS 6.6 and the version 12 GUI (incrediblepbx11-12.2.centos.tar.gz).
Are the OAUTH patches included in that installer yet?
Or do I have to install them once the main installer is finished?
Thanks.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Reinstalling from scratch using CentOS 6.6 and the version 12 GUI (incrediblepbx11-12.2.centos.tar.gz).
Are the OAUTH patches included in that installer yet?
Or do I have to install them once the main installer is finished?
Thanks.

Not included without further testing.

twinclouds

Guru
Reaction score
Hi, Ward:
When this was developed, I remember was for Asterisk-11.18.0. I don't think Asterisk-11.18 is available anymore. Will the patch and the entire procedure work for Asterisk-11.20? It is available right now. Or is there a procedure for Asterisk-13? Please let me know. Thanks.

twinclouds

Guru
Reaction score
Have you tried it??
Ward, Thanks!
Yes I tried using Asterisk-11.20.0. The same procedure works. Actually, the one I used is RonR's patch but I think it should work with your script as well.
It was on my Dockstar/Pogo mobile with Wheezy. I tried to run on the "CHIP." At first, it always gave me the error: " chan_motif.c:821 jingle_add_google_candidates_to_transport: Unable to add Google ICE candidates as ICE support not available or no candidates available." I tried a few different ways but it didn't work. Eventually, I found that after installed two two additional Linux packages: libtool and pkg-config, it worked. Not sure if it is the problem of the "CHIP" platform or because it uses Jessie Debian so the behaviors are different. At least it works fine now.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.