BUG Small syntax error in extensions_custom.conf

ppmax

Guru
Reaction score
Hi this is just an FYI:

I recently installed incrediblepbx and was getting some strange behavior when trying out some of the default apps.

I opened /etc/extensions_custom.conf and found a small error in the file on line 179:
Code:
exten => 333,n(retryd),agi(googletts.agi,"After the beep say define: or web define: followed by the word you would like defined. $

It looks like this line is missing a quote at the end. Judging by other googlets calls it looks like it should be:
Code:
exten => 333,n(retryd),agi(googletts.agi,"After the beep say define: or web define: followed by the word you would like defined.",en)

Hope this helps
PP

ppmax

Guru
Reaction score
Whoops--looks like I should have posted this in the bug report forum...please move if desired.

thx
PP

mark847

Reaction score
Question: why aren't these fixes included in the latest install scripts? Where can I find a list of fixes for my version of the Incredible PBX for the Raspberry Pi 2? Asterisk Incredible Gui 12.0.30?

ostridge

Guru
Reaction score
In the line exten => 333,n(proceednow),NoOp(Query: ${WORD} that follows 13 lines after the above fix,
there is annother missing closing parenthesis
Code:
exten => 333,n(proceednow),NoOp(Query: ${WORD})    ;added closing ')'

SMTC

Reaction score
I see the same messages in the logs on a recent IBPX13-12.2 install. @wardmundy Are these not things that should get rectified during the updates at boot check?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
The dictionary app no longer works at all. So fixing the code supporting it REALLY is not a priority. When we refresh the image, we'll address the bug. :arabia:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.