QUESTION Anveo e911 Service

Adam J

Reaction score
Ok, so first post here. I'm new to PIAF, Incredible PBX, Asterisk etc. Fairly quick to pick up on things, but there's obviously some sort of disconnect for me here.

I have Google Voice set up just fine with all my IP phones registering and everything seems copacetic. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get Anveo's e911 service connected. Every post I have seen is either showing some web interface that is completely different than what I'm seeing in Incredible PBX 2.x or the post is telling me to edit extension.conf or sip.conf directly which I've seen a multitude of posts saying, DON'T DO THAT!!! or something to that effect with fewer exclamation marks.

Anveo's own page for Asterisk shows the sip.conf section to add and the PIAF guide is telling me to fill in fields I don't even see.

Long story short, is there anyone that could give me either a page to go to with more direction than I've found to this point or even a quick explanation of what I need to do? I can figure most things out on my own, but this in particular is escaping me.

As an aside to that problem, I don't get any ringtone when calling out through google voice. Is that normal? Kinda drives me nuts even though the call does eventually connect.

Thanks for the help.

Adam

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Post the results of status so we have some idea of your platform.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.