SOLVED NEW INFO-Anyone with experience with Aastra SIP DECT system?

rchalk

Reaction score
UPDATE: I have found that the system registers fine when connected directly with VOIP.MS. That would seem to indicate a setting in Asterisk that may need tweaking to make the phone register properly.

Any thoughts?

I recently acquired a system consisting of rfpL35 base station, and 620d handsets. I have succeeded in getting everything set up, to the point that the handsets can call out through the PBX, but when I try to call them, the server responds that the phone is in use.

When I look at the Peers list, the phones appear to be connected, but the status says "unreachable", which I think means that they are not properly registered for incoming calls.

Is there anyone out there who is familiar with these who can give me a hand?

Thanks for looking,
Richard

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
I've deployed a couple but it was a long time ago now. I would have to look at the system to be able to see if I could jog my memory . . .

phonebuff

Guru
Reaction score
When I look at the Peers list, the phones appear to be connected, but the status says "unreachable", which I think means that they are not properly registered for incoming calls.

Check the NAT settings on the Extension ..

rchalk

Reaction score
OK, the problem was SIP-ALG in my Asus router. Undocumented, and not in the router's GUI. It can be turned off by a TelNet command, and now the phone works fine.

Thanks all...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jetest
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.