SOLVED Can't use remote extensions in Incredible PBX for the Raspberry Pi B+

pinazo

Reaction score
I've moved my PBX from a Foxconn mini PC running PIAF 2.0.6.4 - Asterisk 11.17.1 - FreePBX 12.0.70 to a Raspberry Pi B+ with Incredible PBX 3.11.12. - Asterisk 11.11.0 - FreePBX 12.0.30.
First in the Foxconn I've made a backup of the system configuration. In the Raspberry Pi I've upgraded to match the FreePBX versions and then I restored the backup.
Everything went OK, except something with the iptables: after configuring secure-iptables, using add-ip, add-fqdn and modifying the preconfigured accounts in ipchecker, I can't use the remote extensions; they won't register.
I can't see the IP's of the remote extensions if I type iptables -nL.

pinazo

Reaction score
If I run ipchecker, it finds the accounts are OK. If I restart iptables (with iptables-restart) I get:
Code:
[ ok ] Loading iptables rules... IPv4... IPv6...done.
sed: can't read /etc/sysconfig/iptables: No such file or directory
No IPtables problems found.

pinazo

Reaction score
I found the solution. The problem was with the FULL backup that I restored in the Pi.
I went back to the Foxconn PC and made a backup of the config files and the CDR. I restored that backup in the Raspberry Pi B+ and voila... :clap:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dancosge
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.