QUESTION Incredible on RPi2 - Incoming trouble

mkleine

Reaction score
Greetings, I've installed Incredible PBX on a Raspberry Pi 2 (RPi2), and have successfully installed a couple of phone, and connected to 1-VoIP as my TSP. Outbound calls are going just fine through the system.

My trouble is incoming calls. I've built an extension 6134 that is to received the incoming inbound rule for all DID's. Since the GUI edit displays the username, instead of the trunk name on the detail page, and the drop down doesn't work on the detail edit page, I've included the summary rule shown below:

Incoming Calling Rules

Trunk - 1-VOIP ; GUI metadata
Time Interval Pattern Destination Sort
All _NXXNXXXXXX Goto User 6134
arrow_blank.png
arrow_blank.png
Edit Delete

Inbound calls get a fast busy signal, and the Asterisk log shows the following:

[Jul 5 15:00:52] WARNING[21839][C-0000007c] app_system.c: Unable to execute 'dahdi_scan > /etc/asterisk/dahdi_scan.conf'
[Jul 5 15:03:23] NOTICE[3312][C-00000089] chan_sip.c: Call from '405xxxxx63' (209.105.241.82:5060) to extension 's' rejected because extension not found in context 'DID_405xxxxx63'.

I'm not certain why this doesn't complete. I've seen some other posts regarding FreePBX about making the extension 'public', but I'm not certain how that works here?

Can someone point me in the right direction on this one? - Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.