TIPS Most stable install?

thomasb9511

Reaction score
As of right now what is the smoothest running install? I ask this becuase I just got asked to help a friend with setting up a pbx for his business.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Here's a list of options: http://nerdvittles.com/?p=12292
Personally - I just installed an IncrediblePBX 11 and its packed with a lot to get you up and running probably the easiest.

For your home, I'd grab an ATA such as OBI, Linksys, or Grandstream and then just use any DECT phone system.

synack

Guru
Reaction score
I think PiaF 3.6.5/ incrediblepbx 11 on centos6.5 is likely the most stable as of *today*. The new incrediblepbx 11.12 is coming along very quickly however. so it depends on your urgency.

Albert S

Reaction score
Even thoug you do not need all that comes with it, IncrediblePBX is my favourite with TravellinMan3 and PIAF Green(lighter than Incredible) has been very very reliable for me past years.

As far as phones go, I've used many differend brands, for desk phones I like Cisco SPA303 (if no POE) and SPA504 or 50 for setups with POE switch.

For wireless I really like KX-TGP500 where you can add many additional hand sets, nice range easy setup.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.