GOOD NEWS The New Incredible PBX GUI

billsimon

Reaction score
I enjoy the discussions at the DSLR forum. Of course everyone here is a fan of PIAF, but many of the best ideas come from outside the bubble. That's where the converts come from, too, and new converts are sometimes the loudest evangelists.

dghundt

Guru
Reaction score
Amazing roll outs Ward and the team! With the recent buyout it's Tribox dejavu all over again. I was sorting through stuff recently and I still have a couple AAH discs. LOL.
I'll stick with Asterisk 12 and Freepbx for the meanwhile.
I like the pjsip channel since we can't have our voip phones (with pots lines) going down when our internet dies. I've tried all kinds of work arounds over the years waiting for a true Asterisk fix. None seemed to work other than only using IAX trunks.

synack

Guru
Reaction score
Just an FYI, that the Incredible PBX GUI now is preinstalled as part of the Incredible PBX 11 CentOS builds for both CentOS 6.5/6.6 and 7.0.

Just to be clear, this is the new open-source freepbx based gui and not the asteriskgui based gui, right? Well, I already know the answer to that, but I think since the naming is fairly close, there might be some confusion.
Also, does the upgrade to 12 still apply for those wishing to venture forth in new territory?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Correct on all counts, or you can try the new Incredible PBX 12 installer with Asterisk 11 and native Incredible GUI 12.0. Still a little rough around the edges, but it works great! Follow the same tutorial, except...

Code:
cd /root
wget http://incrediblepbx.com/incrediblepbx12.4.centos.tar.gz
tar zxvf incrediblepbx*
#./create-swapfile-DO
./IncrediblePBX*

CFd_imGWIAAWCkR.jpg:large

CFeAx3mWEAAvJas.jpg:large

sukasem

Guru
Reaction score
I got CDR error
Code:
[2015-05-23 15:07:03] ERROR[16677][C-00000000] cdr_mysql.c: Cannot connect to database server localhost: (1045) Access denied for user 'asteriskuser'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

And webmin https://ipaddress:9001 is not load too.

This is fresh install.

ipbx.png

Asher

Reaction score
With Incredible 12, How do I get rid of the irrelevant tampered files warnings?

ou812

Guru
Reaction score
I also have the same warnings on the same build.

Gary.

sukasem

Guru
Reaction score
BTW, I tried CentOS7 with iPBX 11 many times on cloudatcost. Sendmail and Iptables service are not installed

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
With Incredible 12, How do I get rid of the irrelevant tampered files warnings?

Click on the X's to close the warning boxes. Then log out of the GUI and back in. That should fix it permanently.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
NOTE: To more clearly identify packaging as we move forward, there has been a change in the Incredible PBX naming and numbering scheme. Henceforth, the file name and version reflects the Asterisk version, the GUI version, the Incredible PBX release number, and the OS platform. For example, incrediblepbx11-11.0.centos tells you the product includes Asterisk 11, the 2.11 GUI, 0 release number, and the CentOS platform. And incrediblepbx11-12.0.centos tells you it's Asterisk 11, the 12.0 GUI, 0 release, and the CentOS platform. We've done this to better support future releases of Asterisk using the same GUI platforms. So incrediblepbx12-12.0.centos will tell you it's Asterisk 12, the 12.0 GUI. 0 release, and the CentOS platform.

Asher

Reaction score
There was no 'X' just a '-'. clicking on that remove the entry from the System Overview, but the 2 large banners are still there.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Asher:

Step #1: Click on the two X's

CFyXnJ8WYAETWXJ.jpg:large

Step #2: Click on the -

CFyX2vPW0AAzAx1.jpg:large

Step #3: Logout out by clicking the Logout: admin button

Step #4: Log back in as admin with your admin password and you should see this:

CFyYEwIWAAAM76P.jpg:large

sukasem

Guru
Reaction score
Here the fixes for ppl that already installed and got CDR error and Webmin
1. CDR Error
I think somehow password for asterisk user is not amp109 as in config file.
Code:
$ mysql -u root -h localhost -ppassw0rd
> use mysql
> SET PASSWORD FOR 'asteriskuser'@'localhost' = PASSWORD('amp109');
> exit
###Now verify that password has changed
$ mysql -u asteriskuser -h localhost -p
###Then enter password amp109
2. Webmin
Somehow Webmin is not installed. Reinstalled again following http://www.webmin.com/rpm.html

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.