TIPS Outbound Route per Extension Option

cbocbo

Reaction score
thanks, its working now. i had to just say deny to ALL INTERNAL and that fixed it, somehow when that was on allow it did not route to the proper trunk. i like your solution though for another idea i have that i want my secretary to dial *75 before she can have access to outbound calls.
thanks

This does work but it block access to dialing internal extensions. So no voicemail no dialing another phone internally. Is there a way to make custom context work without killing internal dialing?

ariban

Reaction score
yes in custom context, set ALL t o ALLOW
then the third line set ENTIRE basic internal dialplan to DENY
then at the bottom set ALL OUTBOUND ROUTES to DENY

then select the truck you want to use and now it works for internal calls plus outgoing calls using the trunk you selected.
of course dont forget to associate this custom context to the extension you want it to work on (by going to extensions and select the extension you want it on, go down till you see custom context and select the one you created from the drop down meny and save the new setting.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.